Saturday, October 1, 2011

LIVE YOUR COSMO STYLE CONTEST RESULTS!!!


Over a month ago Live Cosmo YYC together with ABStyle, Edges Salon&Spa and Mealan Boutique came with an idea for best "worst-dressed" image. After reviewing all the submitted photos winners had been selected!!!

Dorinda Ainscough came in 1st place for having the ugliest fashion day photo. Dorinda's prize was a $1,150 value, which included:

1. Edges Hair Salon: Cut/Colour, manicure, and makeup (Value $250)
2. ABStyle - 2 hours with Image Consultant, Ania Basak - including 1 hour consultation & 1 hour of styling session (choice of wardrobe checkout / personal shopping assistance) & Professional Makeup Application (Value $400)
3. Mealan Fashion - outfit from Mealan (up to $500 Value).






I really enjoyed the time I spent at Edges Salon & Spa, I started off with a beautiful manicure from Nargis and followed that up with a great colour & cut from Benji.

I was then lucky enough to have my makeup done by Ania of ABStyle, it was really nice to see different

colours & products used on me and have a professional give me information & tips. I am looking forward to my shopping trip with Ania in October and my trip to

Mealan Fashions!

What a great prize package to win, I am a VERY lucky lady!!!

Thank you to Mike & everyone at Live Cosmo Calgary, Edges Salon & Spa (Downtown) and Ania of ABStyle, it was a wonderful & relaxing day of pampering.

- Dorinda Ainscough -

Rachel Haggerty came in 2nd place as having the ugliest fashion day photo. Rachel's prize was a $400 value, which included:

1. Edges Hair Salon: Gift Card (Value $100)
2. ABStyle - 2 hours with Image Consultant, Ania Basak - including 1 hour of consultation & 1 hour of styling session (choice of wardrobe checkout / personal shopping assistance) (Value $300).



Our 2nd Winner - best-worst dressed - Rachel Haggerty



I had my consultations with Ania from ABStyle, and had such a great time! She is super nice, and easy to talk to. I have learned a few dressing tips that will be valuable in my life. She made sure when we went shopping that I pushed some of my boundaries and made me try on garments that I wouldn't have considered previously (hey, that's what this is about right?) and would like to thank her and LiveCosmo for selecting me as "Second Worst Dressed!"
- Rachel Haggerty -

No comments:

Post a Comment