Monday, May 14, 2012

ABStyle & GUERLAIN PARIS MOTHER'S DAY CONTEST - WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT









Couple of weeks ago, ABStyle together with Guerlain Paris announced the Mother's Day Contest where we asked our readers for sharing their love for their Moms and submitting the photo showing the two of them.
We were amazed by the huge response and honestly, it was a tough choice for us to select the winner.

However - on May 13th - the Mother's Day -  we deliberated and chose our favourite submission. At the same time we would like to Thank everyone who participated in the contest.

The winner of our Mother's Dat Contest is Mercedees Deacon and this is what she sent to us:

"...My Mom is the best mom and is special in my life because she takes me on trips all over the world. She lets me take ballet and equestrian. We also get to model together . She let me decorate my rooms the way I want and she is always being silly with me. She's a cool mom!  Her name is Kerry..."
Mercedees




We are happy to say that Kerry will receive beautiful ritual set of 
Shallimar Initial from Guerlain Paris - the set includes the signature bottle of the Parfum, Shower Gel and Body Lotion!!

Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment