Friday, June 1, 2012

YSL FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR SKINCARE LINE - 1ST WEEK OF TRIAL...




In one of my last blog posts - I introduced you to the new skincare range called Forever Youth Liberator from Yves Saint Laurent.. I was lucky enough to be picked for the YSL testing panel and started using the serum - the "star" of the line, together with the Forever Youth Liberator Cream and Eye Cream.
Inspired by Glycobiology (and 100 years of research into it), it's their first patented skincare which combines three glycans to help increase youthful activity in skin cells.  Glycans are found naturally in the skin but with age decrease, therefore slowing down the youth process.  To put it simply this skincare basically speeds up the regeneration of skin cells, plumping the skin and smoothing wrinkles etc for "forever youth"! 


I am always very picky when it comes to using any skincare line-as coming from Europe to Canada - particularly to Calgary - where the climate is so different comparing those two places - it was always a huge challenge to find products that would treat combination skin but at the same time give you the appropriate hydrating action, plus - which is more important for me now being in my 30's - find the product which would help fighting first signs of ageing!!
First of all - I had to give my applause to YSL for designing beautiful packaging!! Both the serum bottle and Creme & Eye Creme have the ombre effect in pink, silver and black. Moreover, I really like the scent - it is soft, subtle, inoffensive and in no way overpowering. 
The serum has the dropper which distributes the perfect amount of product and the bottle reflects the luxury of the brand whilst remaining practical and easy to use. The formula feels lightweight, non-sticky and it is easily absorbed into the skin, providing a good base for moisturiser or makeup. After using the serum for a week-I was happy to report that it hadn't caused any breakouts - which is good news as I do have to be very careful with the products I put on my skin and actually, it is a common problem when it comes to combination/oily skin. The second step after applying the serum was cream and eye cream - this particular one I personally use only in the nighttime-as it would be too much product having on my face during the day and still wearing full makeup on the top of that.  
Honestly, after the first trial week of the YSL Forever Youth Liberator line I started to notice that my skin feels firmer and look a little more radiant in general. So far - I didn't notice any change to my wrinkles but I am hoping to see the results within this "area of expertise"as well - but as a beauty advisor I know-it takes 28days to produce new cells:-) So I have still 3 weeks to go:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment