Monday, June 25, 2012

YSL FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR SKINCARE LINE - 4th WEEK OF TRIAL..


It's now official - it's the end of my 30 Day Challenge with Forever Youth Liberator by Yves Saint Laurent. I was among those bloggers, who were asked to test this new skincare line for a month and give You my honest opinion about the products. 
For the last 4 weeks - I was trying to share with you my experience with the line-
and now, it is the time to give you my general overview of the line.

I started using Forever Youth Liberator 4 weeks ago, morning and night.
My routine started with Serum application, followed by the cream ( in the morning and/or only in the evening) and eye-cream, which I would apply only in the evening, because I have more oily & combination skin.

As soon as I received my shipment,  I loved the packaging, the dropper distributes the perfect amount of product (serum) and the bottle reflects the luxury of the brand while remaining practical and easy to use. 
The serum itself felt lightweight, non-sticky and was easily absorbed into the skin, providing a good base for moisturiser or makeup. The Cream is quite rich - that's why either I applied it twice a day (when I didn't have to do my makeup after) or just once a day- in the evening (followed by the Eye Cream).

After my monthly challenge, I have to admit that my skin became definitely brighter, more radiant and the skin tone seems more even.  My skin has remained firmer throughout the month and on some days I even felt the fine lines around my eyes didn't seem so prominent.
I would definitely recommend giving this line a try if your skin is dull and You are looking to get more radiant and glowy skin - especially after winter time:-)

The Serum comes in either 30ml or 50ml bottle, Cream - 50ml and Eye Cream is 30ml.
Available at selected YSL Beauty Counters across Canada.



No comments:

Post a Comment