Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent - Forever Youth Liberator Skincare Line-Can be Yours!!!




Hello to All my Beauty&Fashion Lovers:-)
Very exciting announcement for all of You!!

If You like the Fashion & You are always open for news within the beauty world- 
I have something for You!


For those who haven't had a chance to follow my 30 Day Journey with the new YSL Forever Youth Liberator Skincare line - I was testing products from this line for a month giving my honest feedback every week of the challenge.
Honestly, I really like the line and now....all the products : Serum, Cream and Eye-Cream can be Yours!!!

All you have to do is to send me an email to
abasak@fashioncalgary.ca
and explain : " What is your favourite part of your skincare regime"??

Author of the most interesting story will receive a package filled with Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator products!!

Contest close on July 15th!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment