Saturday, September 7, 2013

EXPERIENCING CLARISONIC - MY FIRST-TRIAL WEEK...





My gift - Clarisonic Plus

Everyone who love beauty products&tools as well as those of you who are obsessed with having clear&glowing skin know exactly what the Clarisonic is!?

It quickly became the #1 cleansing brush recommended by leading dermatologists, aestheticians and spa professionals* – transforming the skin care industry, one pore at a time.
With its Sonic Method Clarisonic pairs products that work on the skin’s surface with technology that goes beneath to beautifully transform skin’s texture, reducing the appearance of pore size, fine lines and wrinkles**, and creating a softer, smoother, more radiant complexion. The company claims that Clarisonic cleanses 6x better than cleansing using your hands..

Although this amazing, small cleansing tool was invented in 2004 - I decided to give it a try just now, when I received my Clarisonic Plus as a gift from Loreal Group Canada Marketing team to test it for a month and give all of you my honest feedback..



There are different types of Clarisonic (Mia, Mia2, Plus). Each kit includes sensitive brush head, sample size cleanser and charger. 
The one I received for testing (Plus) besides the sensitive brush head - also comes with body brush head& sample size body cleanser. What is so special about this particular model is an option of 3 different speeds: low, normal and high - depending on your skin needs.

You can use this cleansing tool together with any type of cleanser and what I think is even more cool about it is the fact that it is....waterproof!!!

With my aesthetic background, I decided to start using it three times during my first week and I will gradually increase the usage of it every week.
After only one use I could tell a big difference in how my skin felt (it was very soft) but also it looks more radiant, soft&supple. It definitely gives you the feeling of having clear skin!! (to be honest, when I clean my skin manually, there are days that even after double cleansing my skin still feels "dirty"). With Clarisonic, only after 1 minute of using it - my skin felt fresh and prepared for toning and moisturizing.

Looking forward to the second week of my trial....Stay tuned!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment