Friday, December 20, 2013

IT'S NOT TOO LATE - GIFT IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS - FEATURING CALGARY JEWELLERY...


Although Christmas is almost here - some of us are still in craziness of trying to find a perfect Gift for our loved ones. Approaching the last weekend before Holiday break - I thought I would share with all of you some ideas for a gift that is going to be a special one (for sure:-)
Because personally I love blink(and not only-watches as well:-) - I thought that this time instead of focusing on fashion or makeup - I might be able to help you finding a piece(or pieces)that would put a smile on your loved one's face:-)


I love the pendants below made by Gregg Ruth. Both of them are perfect reflection on US Jewellery designer's concept - focusing on fancy colour diamonds&important coloured stones.

Price: $15.555

Price: $47.726

If you are looking for something more classy, yet very elegant and unique - I am sure you are going to love both the yellow gold ring and bracelet (with diamonds) by Italian designer brand called Chimento Jewelry (http://www.chimento.it/en)

Price: $3640


Jewellery is not an easy gift - as you have to know his/her style&preferences. These days, watches became more and more popular when it comes to a gift. I thought I would share few models that are quite classy but still very elegant and fashion-forward. I absolutely like Longines watches for him and her(more traditional approach) but because I love Chopard - I couldn't resist and posted very feminine watch - Happy Sport Medium Automatic - stunningly crafted from 18-carat rose gold with a diamond-set bezel. The silver-toned dial accentuates the Roman numerals (so "trendy"this season) and finely crafted details.

Price: $7900


Price: $6050

Price: $35.440

All of the pieces presented above you will find at Calgary Jewellery - most known jewellery store in Calgary that is continuing its mission since the very beginning of helping its customers celebrating the special moments in their lifetime by offering world class style, selection and services.
For more information, you can their website: 
http://www.calgaryjewellery.com





No comments:

Post a Comment