Sunday, May 25, 2014

MY JOURNEY WITH HAIRSTYLIST JASON MELLOR & EDGES SALON&SPA



I love my job..Being not only President of Fashion Calgary but mainly Image Consultant & Makeup Artist - I have to make sure I watch the current trends and update my look once in a while:-)

Having a chance to work with so many amazing stylists - I knew I was always in good hands when it comes to photoshoots, events, speaking engagements etc.
However, for the last year - I have been fortunate to work with an amazing hair stylist - Jason Mellor - who is a Creative Director for Edges Salon&Spa ( owned by our good Friends - Lina&Mike Chammoury) and in this post I wanted to share with you just few highlights of our recent "collaboration" :-)



For those of you, who haven't heard about Jason - he's been a stylist for 14 years, working as Educator for J Beverly Hills, Pureology and Loreal as well as for Bumble&Bumble(earlier).
Jason participated in many shows, competitions&events, including the UK Loreal Color Trophy for 4 years(each time getting into semi finals), TV Show - Superstar Hair Challenge becoming one of the TOP12, and mostly being finalist of Contessa 2014.

Just take a look into the work he's done with my hair - including hair extensions(just recently), using Babe Hair Extensions.


Me&Jason right after "upgrading"my look by applying Babe Hair Extensions


30th Annual Trout Unlimited Canada Gala Dinner 

AMPIA2014 Awards Gala

At 10th Anniversary of FashionPhilosophy Fashion Week in Poland (also with top Polish blogger - Jessica Mercedes)



Capturing the moment...


Me&Jason at @OldsCollege Fashion Institute Fashion Show.
Pleasure being asked to host such a creative event!







2 comments:

  1. Ania is the definition of a true professional.I not only enjoy her to work with I feel blessed to also call her my friend. I would like thank her for her contribution to my sucess as well as the sucess of the salon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most beautiful comment I've received!Thank you Jason!Ania

    ReplyDelete