Friday, October 24, 2014

MOMMY-TO-BE DISCOVERS ELEMENTAL NATURE MASSAGE AT DIVA SALON&SPA IN CALGARY!!!



I have been receiving such a kind messages and emails from some of you who read my blogs (yes-some of you who are expecting as well!!) and that encourages me even more to share my thoughts, experiences with you!!

I am 29weeks now and simply cannot believe there is only 2 months left until baby Olivier comes into this world (yes-its a BOY:-) - Olivier Adam :-)



One of my partners in this "miracle journey" is Diva Salon&Spa in Calgary and once a month I have a pleasure to experience different treatment designed to the needs of expecting Mom:-)
Just today although I supposed to enjoy one of their signature facials , due to the fact that I have quite sore lower back for the last couple of weeks - we've changed the procedure - and Sarah - the spa manager - decided to do a 60min Elemental Nature Massage with the usage of Aveda stress-fix oil (oh yes - I need that one especially now when things got so crazy getting ready for our annual Fashion Calgary Portrait Campaign and its gala event in November!)



This customize massage creates balance and calms both muscles and senses.
To be honest - I haven't had a chance to experience many of them in my life-but the one I just received today - was truly one of the best I've had so far!!
Not only Sarah use her strength to release some tension and pain on one side of my lower back but also it was very relaxing treatment overall!
I chose one out of three essential oils - stress-fix. 
The aroma proven to relieve feelings of stress-includes essences of lavender, lavandin and clary sage from organic farms and is formulated using the science of aromaologyTM and the power of pure essential oils.

Definitely - I am going to book another massage with Sarah at Diva Salon&Spa at one of my favourite locations - Chinook Centre in Calgary!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment