Friday, June 26, 2015

MY EXPERIENCE WITH "THAT CRAZY WRAP THING" FEATURING THE ULTIMATE BODY APPLICATOR!!!




Those of you, who are following me and my journey know that I am obsessed with beauty products(for face and body!). After having a baby in January this year, I knew that one of the biggest challenge will be getting back to shape. However, I believe things happen for a reason and I had a chance to meet (online) wonderful person -Tanya Valk - who introduced me to interesting product - The Ultimate Body Applicator from It Works.
We decided to start a journey in which I will be sharing my experience using the wraps and how it will affect my body. Well - I am 100%honest and here you will be able to see my results!


I started using the wraps in February ( it  is recommended to apply the wrap regularly (for minimum of 45min) with at least 72hours break in between. I have to admit that I should keep consistency when it comes to regularity of using the wraps but I am sure new mommies know how it is when you have new baby (especially when it is your first one!!!). But I really like the results after 5 months of using them!!



To give you a little bit more info about the wraps - well, basically, the wraps are a non-woven cloth wrap
with a powerful botanically based formula that delivers maximum tightening, toning, and firming
results wherever you need them most.

Some of the results you can expect to see :
Tightens, tones, and firms.
Minimizes cellulite appearance.
Improves skin texture and tightness.
Mess-free and simple to use.
Results in as little as 45 minutes.
Made with natural ingredients.
Not water loss.


If you would like to learn more about this product or discover more products from the brand, you should contact Tanya Valk directly!
Instagram  skinnysofast
Twitter   skinnysofast

My big ThankYou note to Tanya for helping me achieving such a rewarding results!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment