Wednesday, July 8, 2015

GET READY FOR STAMPEDE2015 - WESTERN FASHION STYLE AT CTV MORNING LIVE CALGARY!!!


Last week - just day before official Stampede kick off - I had a pleasure to be again at my favourite TV studio in #yyc - @CTVMorningLive - talking #Stampede #fashion.

I wanted to showcase a little bit a different approach to typical #western attire - so hopefully you will like it!

My sincere #ThankYou to all the brands I had a pleasure to feature, including: The Hudson's Bay, Laura Canada, A Vintage Affair, Anne B Accessories as well as to my wonderful hair&makeup team (  Influence Salon by Wendy Belanger & Edith Savanya) and of course - my beautiful&handsome models: Jacqueline, Sandra, Shaun and Katelyn!!!

And my hubby - Rafal Wegiel - for outstanding photography (as always!)!!


With lovely CTV Morning Live host - Aisling Tomei











No comments:

Post a Comment