Monday, August 10, 2015

MY FASHIONABLE BIRTHDAY PARTY AT CHARBAR #YYC !!!








With my favourite #champagne - Taittinger Brut - just before pouring:-)
Special Thank You to Pacific Wine&Spirits!


Thank You to @CharBar Restaurant&their amazing Team for hosting me&my Friends for memorable celebration as #newmommy :-)




Beautiful floral arrangements by Kensington Florist!!

Delicious dessert - French macaroons by Monplaisir Delicacies


 Our Baby Olivier ready for Birthday Party:-)

With some of my Friends...

My sincere THANK YOU note to my dear Friend - Tara Whittaker for capturing some details&some great moments (some of the pictures are from my iPhone as you can tell:-), to CharBar team for great hospitality, @TaittingerUSA & Pacific Wine&Spirits for beautiful champagne reception at the gorgeous rooftop patio as well as Kensington Florist team for creating lovely floral arrangements & of course my favourite Monplaisir Delicacies for such a delicious treat and beautiful tower of specially designed macaroons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment