Monday, October 3, 2016

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH RODAN+FIELDS PRODUCTS!





Earlier this year I had a chance to connect with friend of mine-Judy Mikeska who was telling me about this amazing skincare line I should try , called Rodan+Fields.
Its been on the market for some time and I heard about the brand before - but never was a big fan of "those type" of skincare brands. However after seeing some results online - I thought I should give it a try.

After some waiting time for approval from Rodan+Fields head office&marketing team - Judy was able to get me the Reverse 60-day kit to try (I choose Reverse as my skin had lots of sun damage and brown spots-especially because of hormonal changes after having a baby).
Reverse Regimen exfoliates, visibly brightens, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and defends against sun exposure for a long-term solution to get a radiant complexion.


My Rodan+Fields Gift from Judy:-)


The Reverse Regimen features 4 full size products, including Deep Exfoliating Wash, Intensive Brightening Toner, Dual Active Brightening Complex and Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen.
I was very happy with the first use of the line - products are easy to apply and left my skin feeling fresh and smooth.
And after using it for 60 days - I can visibly see the difference - especially with getting rid of the dullness of my skin and getting my glow back!
Now - I am ready to try some more products from Rodan+Fields - already thinking of trying Redefine Overnight Restorative Cream used together with Rodan+Fields AMP MD Roller (that roller micro exfoliates the dead skin providing 35k opportunities for product to access the skin).


My skin before start using Rodan+Fields Reverse line

My skin after 60 days of using the Rodan+Fields Reverse line (no makeup)

My skin after using Rodan+Fields Reverse line (with makeup-LOVE IT!)

If you would like to learn more about Rodan+Fields products or order them - please check my friend Judy's profile here:-)

ENJOY THE SKINCARE REGIMEN AGAIN:-)




3 comments:

  1. Look at that glow!! As a bonus, anyone who would like to try the products too, its risk-free with a 60 day money back guarantee of satisfaction AND if you want a 10% discount and free shipping as a "PC Perks" Preferred Customer, I will reimburse you the $20! Find out what is right for you here https://judymikeska.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool Look for the flag in the upper right corner, click on the down arrow and the Canadian flag will appear, click that and go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this information Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    Buyback your old diamond ring


    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this information Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    A diamond’s birthmark

    ReplyDelete