Saturday, November 12, 2016

MY GLOWING JOURNEY WITH GLO ANTIAGING TREATMENT BAR IN CALGARY!!!



When I got my first email from Kari - the owner of Glo Antiaging Treatment Bar in Calgary - it already sounded interesting. And after our first phone conversation - I knew there are is a great synergy between us - because we both are passionate about what we do:-)

Those of you who didn't have a chance to read my earlier posts related to Glo - well its a new clinic in Calgary offering wide range of beauty services through one of a kind communication with personalized program targeting client's individuals needs.


When we first met in late July- we had one-on-one consultation after which together with Branda - aesthetician and also co-owner of Glo - we've created customized plan getting my skin ready for our annual big gala - Fashion Calgary Portrait Campaign Gala happening first week of November.
Being a business woman, blogger, stylist and mom - we had to create a plan that would cooperate with my schedule - and we did it:-)
Once every 3/4 weeks I had HydraFacial treatment followed by Venus Viva (face) the following week. These two treatments were chosen to help with the texture of my skin, getting rid of some pigmentation and sun-damaged spots - and just to get my GLOW back.
In the meantime - whenever I had time of course - I was stopping at the clinic for 25minutes lymphatic drainage - after which I felt absolutely amazing - energized - and less "puffy" (as you know ladies how it feels sometimes:-)

The Glo was not only the perfect choice to get customized beauty plan for my skin - but they were also amazing partner&sponsor for our annual campaign and the gala event!
Thank you Kari & Branda for sharing your passion, vision and for trusting me/us in our vision!!!
Absolutely in love with your place!!


Right after my VenusViva face treatment with lovely Branda

During my HydraFacial treatment

My glowing skin after the HydraFacial treatment

In the process of having my Glycolic Peel treatment..

I smile. My skin smiles. 
My body appreciates whats happening - during the lymphatic drainage.

Just a week before 2016 Fashion Calgary Portrait Campaign Gala

The Big Day - 2016 Fashion Calgary Portrait Campaign Gala

1 comment:

  1. The information you provided was fantastic! It helped me alot. Your expertise saved us so much time.
    Glycolic Peel Treatment in Dubai

    ReplyDelete